top of page
1. What should the website in terms of design communicate to the viewers, feel free to add as many ideas as desired:
2. Are there any considerations specific to the use of your company logo on the web? (Can the logo be animated or altered for effect? Are there primary colors in the logo that should be applied to the rest of the website or application?)
3. Are there specific marketing phrases or slogans that you frequently use in company literature? We may be able to integrate these into the website or application.
4. Are you aware of any colors that are typically avoided within your industry?
5. Are there colors commonly used within your industry, or do you have evidence that certain colors appeal to your customer base?
6. Which are preferred styles in your industry, mark, and comment all that apply
7. Which shapes do you prefer in general; squared sharpen shapes or rounded soft circled shapes
8. What marketing materials have your company produced to date? Please send copies of these materials.
9. Does your industry or your company face specific challenges on the web? (E.g. customer mistrust or inexperience; lack of customer loyalty; lack of understanding of your application etc.)
10. What are your favorite websites? and what specifically do you like about these websites? (The websites you choose do not have to be from your industry.)
11. Is there anything you do not like about the websites mentioned above?
12. Do you have any specific design preferences related to the web? Please explain.
13. In terms of competition, which websites compete with yours? List URLs and any comments. Note: If possible please provide at least 3 competitors.
14. What age groups are represented in the audience for your site? Add a commentary on all that apply
15. Will your site appeal primarily to men, women, or both?
16. Describe your audience’s lifestyle. Include reference to habits, hobbies, and professional affiliations.
bottom of page